When: Monday, February 7, 2011 7:00 PM
Where: PSAC Building, 233 Gilmour Street at Metcalfe, Ottawa
Should another country have the right to forcibly remove you from Canada on the basis of secret allegations?
What would it be like:
- to suddenly be told by a foreign country you committed a crime 30 years ago
- to face allegations based on secret intelligence, misrepresentations, incompetent handwriting analysis, and suppressed proof of innocence
- Rania Tfaily, wife of Hassan Diab
- Matthew Behrens, Coordinator of the Campaign to Stop Secret Trials
- Moderator: Peter Gose, Chair of the. Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Carleton University
Check out the poster for more details.